Saturday, January 28, 2012

UGG Legacy 4th Generation Heir

OK, I know I have a lot of nerve waiting over 4 years to continue my UGG Legacy (Uglacy).  But, I have reinstalled my game, and found that the neighborhood is surprisingly still intact (I really thought that I overwrote the data), and that I can indeed play this once more!  It's almost like a Phoenix rising from the ashes - but way uglier

What really helps is that AnyGameStarter will finally, finally work for me, opening up a whole new world of possibilities - being able to play with different amounts of cc without having to try to move a ginormous downloads folder to do it.  With an Uglacy, I feel that the less cc I use the better, as it seem to really help uglify everyone and everything.  It's too bad I was afraid and waited over 4 years to try reinstalling, but now - onward!

I have played beyond what is currently posted, but believe me when I tell you that Hanley and Iago are the clearly the ugliest sims I was able to get from Generation 4.   There is little point in putting all the possible heirs to a vote, since according to my sons and husband, these two are decidedly the ugliest.

Photobucket
Hanley Thayer

Hanley is the son of Garridan Thayer and Marisa Bendett.

Photobucket
Iago Thayer

Iago is the son of Fulton Thayer and Sandy Bruty.

There is a 3 to 1 winner in my house so far, but I'd like to do a poll here, which is up in the left top sidebar.  I'll also be putting this on LiveJournal now that I have one.  Please vote and let me know which of these will be the heir so I can finally move him home from college.  In the future, I will try not to wait so long to choose an heir. ;)

2 comments:

ASimWen said...

Yay! This blog is back!!!!

Twoflower said...

Thanks, Wen! I'm glad you like my UGG Legacy! :)